Mind Power: A Mental Training Course for Climbers
As climbers, we train our bodies to be stronger through campus board workouts and core circuits. In Mind Power, we focus on the process of working with our minds and engaging with our strengths and limitations. Sending a climb becomes a byproduct of the process. We provide a toolbox to build awareness in the mind and body and put these tools into practice on the ground, on mock lead, on lead and in the community. We help you create confident flow in your climbing. We practice enjoying the process, understanding our fears and striving for personal improvement, both on and off the wall.
DepartureWhitney Portal, Lone Pine, CA
Departure Time8 am
Return Time5 pm
Dress CodeSee Tour Plan
Tour Plan and Info
- Ability to give a solid top-rope belay
- Some experience with lead belay preferred
- A desire to embrace the mental challenges of rock climbing!
- 2 full days of climbing and instruction.
- One-on-one coaching to develop personalized mental strategies to improve your climbing.