Ladylockoff Photography Clinic
Next Trip: Nov. 16-17th | Trip Details:
These clinics focus on how to set-up and shoot from a fixed line. They are geared toward people who are already comfortable with using their camera, do not know how to ascend a rope, but want to start taking top down shots of rock climbing. We’ll go over the business of climbing photography, equipment, set-up, safety, efficiency, gear management, and nuances of shooting photos from a fixed line. As we will be discussing the different types of equipment, we will provide any equipment you don’t have.
DepartureLone Pine CA
Departure Time9 am
Return Time5 pm
Dress CodeCasual, functional outdoor wear. Bring layers for cold weather!
Tour Plan and Info
- Camera and Lens (the wider the better)
- Camera strap
- Batteries (2)
- 1 SD card 32 GB
- 2 Locking Carabiners
- GriGri (cannot be subbed for an ATC)
- 2 Alpine Draws
- Jumars, with tether and footsteps
- LAYERS (if it gets chilly)
- This clinic is spread over 2 days, to get you an in depth knowledge of how the gear works, but also how a day flows when you head out to shoot.
- The first day will be on the ground going over gear, getting comfortable on a fixed line, and include a demonstration by me of what I’m looking for in fixed line shots.
- The second day will be spent with clients going up fixed lines and shooting, extra chances to get the best shot possible.