Please Review Our Policies
CANCELLATION AND DEPOSIT POLICY
Your reservation is secured with a 50% deposit and the balance is due thirty days prior to the start of the program.
- Cancellations greater than or equal to 30 days prior to the program starting date; WBC will retain a 25% administrative fee from monies collected and refund the balance. Rescheduling is possible, but subject to availability. We will only reschedule for the same calendar year. Any and all costs incurred in rescheduling, such as USFS trail fees, will be paid for by the participant.
- Cancellations within 30 days of the program start date and/or once the program has begun; program fees are non-refundable and
non-transferable to another trip.
- If conditions, weather or circumstances preclude running a scheduled program we reserve the right to make the decision as to whether the program will be rescheduled or an alternative provided. In the rare circumstance where we need to cancel a program due to weather you can reschedule without a penalty, but no refund. Credits arising from such situations will be honored for 18 months.
- We are not responsible for cancellation fees or costs arising from your changed or cancelled flights, lodging, or other arrangements.
- We very strongly suggest obtaining trip cancellation insurance. If you decline to take this option and are forced to cancel your reservation or trip WBC will be unable to provide a refund on your trip payment or deposit.
- We do not provide rescue insurance. Membership in the American Alpine Club includes rescue insurance and is recommended. See www.americanalpineclub.org